over 1 year ago
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER COVENTRY WARWICKSHIRE
- Reputable Tier 1 Automotive supplier
- Machining, assembly of aluminum die castings
- Competitive salary with a growing company
Salary & Package: £38,000 - £42,000
This Manufacturing Engineer job will suit:
- HNC/HND qualified Engineer with 5 years’ experience within machining / assembly environments
- Experience supplying into automotive sector preferred
- Experience with NPI, writing SOPs and supporting the manufacturing process within medium to high volume environment
The Manufacturing Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Part of an international group of engineering companies with significant UK presence
- Growing business with a healthy order book
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
The Manufacturing Engineer job will involve:
- Support the NPI projects responsible for meeting quality, cost and growth requirements
- Support the manufacturing process with estimates, process improvements, generating SOPs, Capex projects
This job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Leamington Spa, Birmingham and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Anna Daca at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.