7 months ago
Manufacturing Engineer, Doncaster
New Product Introduction, opportunity to effect change and deliver continuous improvement, operational excellence and value engineering improvements. Global engineering business developing a UK technology centre of excellence.
Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience, company bonus, 26 days holiday, pension matched up to 7%, life assurance, private medical care, onsite parking, cycle to work scheme, onsite canteen, plus others!
This job will suit:
- A Production Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer or Process Engineer preferably with experience of working within a metals based manufacturing environment.
- Experience of lean manufacturing, Six Sigma or similar continuous improvement methods would be beneficial.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HNC / HND / Degree in a Production Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing or similar engineering based discipline).
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- UK manufacturing business that forms part of global group of engineering businesses.
- UK business is approx 400 headcount that is going through a strong period of growth. The company is investing heavily into the business systems & processes as well as employee development.
- They are working to become the Centre of Excellence within the group in their technology field.
- Salary commensurate with experience, company bonus, 26 days holiday with the option to buy 3 more (salary sacrifice), pension matched up to 7%, life assurance, private medical care, onsite parking, cycle to work scheme, onsite canteen, plus others!
The job will involve:
- Developing manufacturing methods and deliver new products into production.
- Challenge the ‘norm’ and deliver continuous improvement, operational excellence and value engineering improvements.
- CAPEX projects – business case, specify, install, commission and approve new/modified capital equipment, buildings and services.
- Provision of production engineering technical expertise to the business to ensure a world class safety, customer service and manufacturing excellence culture is developed.
This job is commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Scunthorpe, Barnsley, Retford, Gainsborough, Wakefield, Goole and the surrounding areas
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01530 833 825
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: KL - 145416-EP-INDHP