£70,000 + Benefits
22 days ago
Manufacturing Director – Wolverhampton– West Midlands
Exciting opportunity for an exceptional leader to join a leading UK business supplying engineered parts and solutions. Joining this engineering manufacturing business, you will provide leadership to multiple units of the business, consolidating and improving company’s reputation for manufacturing delivery, and creating an increased manufacturing capacity as part of company’s’ growth plans. This is a privately owned business that is growing and diversifying with a strong order book.
Salary & Package: Attractive package, depending on experience. We anticipate salary upwards of £70,000 + benefits.
This job will suit:
- Strategic, influential Director with a background in a world-class automotive manufacturing organisation.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a manufacturing function with a proven track record in strategic manufacturing leadership delivering effective manufacturing strategies, policies, processes and systems.
- Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimise team performance and development.
- Commercially and financially astute with experience of managing budgets.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Attractive salary and benefits package, depending on experience.
- Reporting to the board, you will be part of Senior Management Team, contributing to company’s growth over the coming years.
The job will involve:
- Take overall responsibility for all the manufacturing aspects of the company striving for best in class products and business practices to deliver to the customers’ expectations, managing teams and projects across the business.
- Working in a matrix structure you will be responsible for professional development of all the manufacturing staff on site and within your own team.
- Maximise manufacturing efficiency, optimising production levels and driving operational excellence.
This job is commutable from West Midlands.
To apply please contact Anna Daca at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.