about 1 month ago
Management Accountant, B1 Central Birmingham
An Opportunity for a CIMA or ACCA qualified applicant to join a teeming technology business that offers ‘World Class’ customer service. Responsible for the preparation of the UK group management account and monthly financial reporting. Reporting to the Head of Finance, the management accountant leads the monthly management accounts reporting process and preparation and forecast of budgets.
Competitive Salary with excellent additional benefits
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- A Technology business with a difference! The business is passionate about making sure their employees feel valued and actually enjoy coming to work.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity.
The job will involve:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts; P&L, Balance Sheet (including reconciliations) & Cash Flow.
- Daily and weekly KPI’s, including customer sales analysis compared to budget/forecast and prior year.
- Review quotations and report all production variances – contribution reporting & standard cost deviation.
Experience of managing a team and setting targets
This job will suit:
CIMA or ACCA qualified
Strong Excel Skills
Strong on Budget / forecast modelling
This job is based in central Birmingham easily accessible from railway station and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.