guideline £50,000 negotiable + pension
4 months ago
by agreement / asap
Engineering Manager Manufacturing Maintenance
£50,000, plus pension. Dayshift.
Engineering Manager for manufacturing production engineering and maintenance manager work at factory with mechanical equipment and production manufacturing engineering. This Engineering Manager will be maintenance manager of the maintenance engineer team, manage new manufacturing production equipment installation projects, and will develop and improve manufacturing engineering procedures like planned preventative maintenance and factory maintenance schedules.
Engineering Manager, £50,000 salary plus pension (day shift).
Overview of the job and the skills needed:
- Manage the maintenance engineer team.
- Develop the team using a skills matrix and engage with the engineering apprenticeship programme.
- Oversee equipment installation projects.
- Assess safety issues, undertake risk assessments PUWER activities, identify action plans to update procedures or remove risk issues associated with equipment and engineering.
- Manage suppliers in terms of costs, safety and deliverables.
- Play a proactive part in the management and improvement of processes relating to maintenance, engineering and associated production manufacturing activities in the business for example uptime, OEE, safety, reduced manufacturing costs and reduced scrap and waste.
This position is commutable from Washington, Gateshead, Sunderland, Tyneside and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”