£ Competitive Salary
over 1 year ago
Maintenance Engineer jobs role. Electrical Maintenance Engineer. 13% Final Salary Pension, 25 days holiday, bonus, private medical.
Really good shift – night shift is Monday - Thursday 10pm-6am. Friday - 10pm-3am. So once you finish your week at 3am on Saturday morning, you are then off until Monday at 10pm.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer who is electrically biased, (Electrical Engineer, Electrical Fitter, Multi-skilled engineer, electro-mechanical engineer, Plant Engineer (electrical) Manufacturing / Industrial Electrician). As maintenance Engineer you will be part of a small team performing Preventative maintenance (PPM) and reactive maintenance on production / manufacturing plant and equipment.
If you are looking for engineering jobs in Exeter / maintenance engineer jobs in Devon / Exeter then please get in touch.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company turn-over £70m approx. – with 900+ staff across their 14 sites
- Whilst they are quite a big company – they have a family feel and their values are humility, responsibility, integrity & honesty
- 13% pension. Private health. Paid overtime. Paid on call. Excellent bonus which has been consistent over the past 15 years. This job offers amazing stability – they are unaffected by Brexit and are highly profitable and stable. If you are loyal and want an employer that can match that loyalty, this is the company for you !
The job will involve:
- The main part of this maintenance engineer job is carrying out Planned preventative maintenance (PPM)
- A reasonable amount of time will be spent doing electrical maintenance on the onsite cranes (Demag cranes) Therefore there will be some working from heights involved in this job.
This job will suit:
- A multi-skilled Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer or an Electrical Engineer, Electrician, Electrical Fitter, Multi-skilled engineer, electro-mechanical engineer, Plant Engineer (electrical) Manufacturing / Industrial Electrician that’ is used to working in a heavy industrial environment.
- You will need to be flexible with regards to being “on-call” and doing overtime
This Maintenance Engineer jobs role is commutable from Exeter, Crediton, Okehampton, Teignmouth, Tiverton, Chumleigh, Witheridge, Chagford, Newton Abbot
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.