£36,000 to £40,000
6 days ago
- Varied position within a rapidly growing manufacturer.
- Dayshift position – no shift work!
- Flexible for either a mechanical biased or electrical biased Engineer
Due to expansion, we are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join an established manufacturer. The role will see you support the maintenance across a range of manufacturing machinery (including CNC and other specialist machinery – training will be provided). This is a days only position that will see you provide both PPM and Reactive Maintenance.
Salary & Package: Upto £40,000 basic for the right person. Additional overtime available at x1.5 hourly rate.
This Maintenance Engineer job will suit:
- An experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer who has worked with Machinery, including CNC.
- Any prior knowledge of PPM would be an advantage.
- Hold a relevant engineering qualification / Time Served Apprenticeship.
The Maintenance Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic opportunity to work within a growing engineering business who is investing into new machinery.
- Dayshift – Monday to Friday 7:00am to 4:00pm
- Excellent salary range that is competitive.
The Maintenance Engineer job will involve:
- Working within a maintenance team to help minimise machine tool downtime. Mechanical fitting duties.
- Engage in and PPM activities.
- Supporting wider team mates and providing training when needed.
This job is commutable from Broxtowe, Beeston, Long Eaton, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.