£30,000 + £6,000 Shift Premium
13 days ago
Maintenance Engineer, Kidderminster, Worcestershire
Multi skilled maintenance position working on a variety of machines and supporting facilities. This will be on a permanent nightshift basis.
Salary: c£30,000 + £6,000 Shift Premium. Working hours are from 10:00pm through to 6:15am the following day, starting on a Sunday night and finishing early Friday morning.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Maintenance Engineer, Fitter, or Technician who is multi skilled across both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
- Someone who likes variety, you will have scope to work with different machines and facility requirements, across two sites.
- Someone who takes pride in their work, this role is genuinely with a fantastic employer who has great facilities in general.
The Maintenance Engineer jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An engineering / manufacturing business with a difference, the business is passionate about making sure their employees feel valued and actually enjoy coming to work.
- Loyalty is a core value – a number of employees have been with the business for long periods of time and they have very low staff turnover.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
The job will involve:
- Carrying out PPM schedules, for both electrical and mechanical repairs.
- PLC fault finding, although programming skills are not needed but would be an advantage.
- Maintaining both machinery and facilities, there is a high amount of variety within this position.
This job is commutable from Kidderminster, Birmingham, Dudley, Worcester, Bridgnorth.
To apply, please contact Kimmo Lappi From Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.