£9.60 to £10.20 per hour + Shift Premium + OT
12 months ago
Machine Operator ST16, Stone, Stafford.12hr shift.
- Factory making medical products. Clean environment.
- Operative from adhesive tapes or print industry often a good fit for the job vacancy
- 12hr shifts, week one days, week two nights.
- Any Machine Operator background with an eye for detail is good.
- World leader in their market sector.
- Upgraded staff rooms, nice workplace.
- Good quality product in high demand with NHS and healthcare sector.
- Starts as temporary job due to high demand, with a view to becoming a permanent job. Professional company
- Job suited to a production operative or manufacturing machine operator that can work 12hr shifts. Must have own transport. Out of town location.
- Pay is £9.60 per hour during probation, rising to £10.20 per hour afterwards. Once on shifts, you will earn a £4,300 premium across the year. Starts Temp to Perm to give people a chance to settle in.
- 12 Hrs shifts: 6.45am till 7pm starting on days for a few weeks training / assessing.
- If all good move onto 6.45am days and 18.45pm nights 12 hr shifts. Pay increase after qualifying period.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd