£8.21 per hour
9 days ago
Production Operative, S1, Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Dayshift position based in central Sheffield
- Immediate start available.
- Fast paced position which requires good dexterity. High volume products.
- Manual machine operating. Specific machine training is provided.
Salary & Package: Minimum wage with overtime opportunities and bonus prospects. Dayshift with an early finish on a Friday.
This job will suit:
- Used to working within a production or manufacturing environment.
- Have previously worked around tools or machinery.
- Good dexterity and happy working repeat projects.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established Engineering business with a fantastic working culture.
- Great tenure within the business. A number of staff have spent their entire career within the business.
- Opportunities for overtime. A busy order book heading into the new year.
The job will involve:
- Operating manual machines to produce a high volume of small precision components.
- Following production instructions to help achieve targets.
- Working to quality standards and reducing waste.
This job is commutable from Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.