29 days ago
Logistics Director, LE67, Coalville, Leicestershire, East Midlands
Excellent opportunity for a Logistics & Warehouse Director, Logistics Manager, Operations Director, to work for an SME business and become a key member of the senior leadership team. Chance to manage and develop an operation in order to make real step change within a business, will require someone with strong management & leadership skills ideally with a logistics background.
This job will suit:
- Logistics Director, Logistics & Warehouse Manager, Operations Director.
- Experience working within a small to medium sized business in a leadership role.
- Any exposure to the logistics or haulage industry is beneficial.
- Locally based to the Coalville area, able to commute to the company site daily.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Operating out of a modern facility with really nice offices and a lot of warehousing space.
- Fantastic starting salary and overall package.
- Plenty of career development and the chance to make a real difference to an SME business. It will be rewarding to see processes you implement have a real impact and change to the business overall.
The job will involve:
- To take responsibility of warehouse & logistic operations for the business, including people management.
- Working closely with business Directors to deliver on existing business as well as identifying the correct type of work they should be taking on moving forward.
- Leadership, development & management of employees.
- Implement new processes in order to improve the overall performance and efficiency of the business.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Ashby De La Zouch, Leicester, Derby Tamworth, Hinckley, Market Bosworth, Leicester, Loughborough, Long Eaton and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01530 833 825