over 1 year ago
3-6 MONTHS at first
by agreement / asap
Logistics Administrator £21,000 Permanent Nottingham NG9 NG10
Booking and organizing goods in and goods out shipping, freight and logistics for medical products manufacturing business in Nottingham. The job starts temp-to-perm.
- Booking and organising goods-in and goods-out transport logistics with carriers and freight suppliers.
- Updating and downloading shipment information and stock data.
- Communicating with colleagues, customers and suppliers to ensure stock accuracy, shipment accuracy and all appropriate documentation relating to the movement and transportation of goods.
- World leader in their market sector
- Good quality product in high demand with NHS and healthcare sector in the UK, Europe and USA.
- Starts as temporary job due to high demand, could become permanent job. The business has partner sites around the world
- Professional company
- Monday to Friday office hours
Reference: IY. LAF12
This centrally located position is commutable from East Leake, Nottingham, Kegworth, Derby, and surrounding areas.
Send your CV via Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”