£30,000 to £40,000
about 1 month ago
Learning and Development Officer, Leicestershire
- Learning and Development Officer jobs role, L&D jobs role.
- Investment in People accredited business.
- Stable, SME manufacturing business with modern manufacturing and office facilities supplying products to a variety of industrial sectors.
- Newly created position for a candidate with a learning and development / L&D HR human resources background.
- £30,000 to £40,000 salary commensurate with experience + benefits including flexitime, full time, 36.25 hours per week.
The Learning and Development Officer job will suit:
- Previous experience of working within a Learning and Development / L&D position or a HR / Human Resources position with a high learning of development content.
- Experience of developing and delivering training programmes (not all training needs to be delivered, external companies to be used where appropriate).
- You will have the personal skills to enable you to work collaboratively at all levels of a SME manufacturing organisation.
- You are likely to have completed or currently completing CIPD qualifications in HR / Human Resources / Organisational Learning and Development.
The Learning and Development Officer job will involve:
- Take a strategic approach to training, assessing the skills and knowledge within the business and determining what training is needed to grow and retain these skills.
- Equip employees with the knowledge and practical skills to carry out their working activities effectively and safely.
- Deliver the training or arrange for an external provider to deliver as appropriate.
- Continuous review and updating as appropriate the skills matrix and use this to determine training plans.
- Design and deliver training plans.
This Learning and Development Officer job is commutable from Leicester, Syston, Thurmaston, Loughborough, Birstall, Melton Mowbray, Thurnby, Tilton on the Hill.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.