5 months ago
Laboratory QC Quality Control Technician Staffordshire ST21
Salary & Package: £18,500 - £20,000
SIX MONTH CONTRACT at first, with the potential for the role to become permanent.
• Quality Control material testing and evaluation of materials and products
• Create benchtop samples in the QC materials laboratory
• Supporting product trials
• Investigate non-conforming products, problem solve, and suggest corrective actions
• Calibration of laboratory equipment and support validation of new machinery
• Ensure the laboratory is well-stocked, clean and tidy and equipment is maintained
• Document Technical Specifications for their products
• Provide internal teams with Technical Information as required to allow trial orders to be fulfilled
• Training will be provided on equipment & methods
• Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
You will be joining experts at a modern production process factory. The company is a profitable manufacturing business, market leading across Europe and offers excellent job security and personal development.
Salary & Package: £18,500 - £20,000.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
This ideal skills & experience:
• A hands-on practical person with experience in a manufacturing, scientific or quality industry
• Numerate and IT literate individual (experience using Microsoft Office)
• A clear communicator with a professional manner
• Customer Service skills & strong communication skills
This job is commutable from Stafford, Stoke-On-Trent, Telford, Cannock, and surrounding areas in Staffordshire. Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies