almost 2 years ago
Key Account Manager
- Key account Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs role
- £60,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + £5000 car allowance
- Key account manager or business development manager able to look after large scale technical projects within the logistics, warehouse, automation industry.
- Large multinational business with global reach and excellent progression opportunities
- A very successful business, this is NOT a traditional sales role, you will deal with a lot of incoming enquiries, qualifying leads and managing multi million pound projects, ensuring the customer is well looked after throughout the whole process.
Key Account Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs. Working for a multinational and one of the leaders in their field, you will be responsible for managing the process for key accounts on multi million pound projects. You will vary your time between customer sites, working in the office, attending exhibitions so there will be extensive travel in the UK and some trips internationally, so we can be reasonably flexible on location.
This is NOT a traditional Sales or business development role, this NOT knocking on doors or selling commodity, it is a solution based, technical based sales environment, you will be putting together tenders for multi million pound automation projects. Ideally someone with a strong technical aptitude who has worked within the automation, logistics or warehouse environments.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- You will be joining a profitable multi-national BUT retains an agile SME mentality.
- The company provides market leading automation technology to high speed logistics and supply chain applications.
- They are an award winning business that has experienced excellent sustainable growth and this trend is set to continue.
- £60,000 - £65,000 + £5,000 car + 10% bonus. 25 days holiday. Healthcare. 6% pension
This job is commutable from Oxford, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Maidenhead, Reading, Wokingham, Newbury, Swindon, Slough, Cheltenham, Gloucester and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.