£28,000 to £35,000
11 days ago
Junior Software Developer, Northampton
- Junior Software Developer jobs role, Graduate Software Developer jobs role.
- Role would suit a Graduate in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar seeking to develop their career as a Software Developer.
- World Class technology and product development organisation working across the medical, automotive and other advanced technology sectors.
- £28K - £35K salary commensurate with experience + pension + BUPA + lots of excellent training and development + remote working available.
This Junior Software Developer job will suit:
- Role would suit a degree qualified graduate in a computer science, software engineering, information technology or similar discipline.
- We are looking for a candidate that is enthusiastic about developing their career as a Software Developer as there is lots of training and development on offer.
- Role may also suit a Junior Software Developer seeking a new opportunity with better career development prospects.
- The role will have the flexibility for you to do a mix of office and home working on a regular basis.
This Junior Software Developer job will involve:
- Software development role focused on high-level application development for automating business processes.
- You will receive lots of training and development of software applications such as AgilePoint NX, O365, SharePoint, Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Technical evaluations, specification development, software development, application testing and trials through to implementation.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.