£25,000-£35,000 + flexible hours + bonus + 25 days holiday
about 2 months ago
- Salisbury based Junior Project Manager job
- Medium sized technology / scientific / engineering business (multi-national)
- £25,000 - £35,000 + flexible hours + bonus + 25 days holiday
- Due to their R&D roots they value people who are inquisitive and passionate about learning
Exciting Junior Project Manager jobs role. A fantastic opportunity for someone to really step up from a Project Coordinator / Junior Project Manager role, to further develop their career managing multiple medium sized projects in the technology, engineering, IT, software and pharmaceutical sector (no sector experience required – providing you have that inquisitive mind and an interest in technology)
Junior Project Manager Requirements:
- Are you a Junior Project Manager or Project Coordinator seeking Project Management jobs with more diversity? Or a Project Coordinator / Junior Project Manager looking to take that next step in your career? Finally you could be a graduate with some project planning experience who is keen to have a long term career in project management
- Are you seeking Junior Project Manager jobs that are customer facing and with a business which is considerate, conscientious and has a very friendly culture? Projects are tracked with MS Project and is quite ‘light touch’.
- This is NOT full blown Prince 2 methodology. You need to be agile, adaptable, seeking a diverse and stimulating Junior Project Manager jobs role (based in Salisbury Wiltshire)
The Junior Project Manager jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Innovative company which works in the pharmaceutical sector
- Culture is very much friendly, innovative, customer focused, family focused
- One third of the headcount is focused on R&D, resulting in a strong new product pipeline, the company is well placed for significant growth.
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
This Junior Project Manager jobs role is based in Salisbury commutable from Salisbury, Fordingbridge, Southampton, Warminster, Shaftesbury, Wiltshire.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”