25000 - 38000
4 months ago
Junior Project Manager
• Junior Project Manager jobs role
• Are you seeking Junior project managers jobs? Are you interested in technology, software and coding? You don’t need to be too techy – just a strong interest
• You need excellent communication skills for this graduate jobs role
• £27,000 - £38,000 approx. salary depending on experience
• R&D focused technology company operating in global pharmaceutical sectors
Are you seeking junior project manager jobs or project manager jobs? You MUST have an interest in technology & software. Your degree /background doesn’t need to be technical in nature (it can be anything) but you will likely be interested in technology, software and IT.
The big requirement here is someone who has exceptional communication skills (verbal, written and in terms of frequency!). You will take ownership of projects, learn quickly, be a good problem solver. You will be friendly, inquisitive and the sort of person who asks lots of intelligent questions.
The Junior Project Manager jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• Turbo-charge your career by being involved with technology & the global pharma sector
• Fantastic growth and investment
• UK business is an SME environment. Agile, working closely with senior management to find solutions for new and adapting technologies
• The staff, along with being friendly – have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business
• The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
This Junior Project Manager jobs role will suit:
• Someone seeking junior project manager jobs or project manager jobs
• MUST have a driving licence
• Must be within 1 hour commute of Salisbury (3x days work from home but 2x days in the offices in Salisbury)
• We don’t need an engineer or someone who is incredibly techy. The key here is communication skills ; someone who is proactive, learns quickly, has good problem solving skills and a keen interest in technology.
• An interest in Project management – someone who is very well organised, structured, a good problem solver
• If you do a bit of coding in your spare time and are tech savvy with software that would be great (so understanding what an IP address is etc is useful and someone who is interested in IT/ technology etc)
• Full training provided
• A junior project manager seeking PM jobs in the Salisbury, Southampton, Bournemouth, Winchester, Andover, Frome, Poole, Christchurch region
This Junior Project Manager jobs role is based near Salisbury, Southampton, Bournemouth, Winchester, Andover, Frome, Poole, Christchurch
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.