11 days ago
IT Systems Administrator / IT Systems Support Engineer - Worcester, WR1
Are you a pro-active IT Systems Administrator / IT Systems Support Engineer seeking opportunities in an innovative and dynamic working environment? This is a diverse and interesting opportunity with a reputable Equipment manufacturer (no two days are the same!). Fantastic opportunity to join an expanding engineering business SME – there parent company are a multinational technology business (turnover of £1bn+), so there’s lots investment going into the company!
Salary Guideline: Excellent starting salary + comprehensive wider benefits package
Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised technology and product development organisation with ambitious growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o group.
- Great culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- Excellent starting salary + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start & finish times, some working from home available, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
The role will involve:
- Providing technical support to VMware, Windows and Exchange servers.
- Working with SQL databases and running system backups
- You will be responsible for supporting the internal network within the business and backing up / updating servers when required.
- There will be lots of opportunities for training further development here, so don’t take the skills required a gospel.
This role will suit:
- An IT Systems Administrator / IT Systems Support Engineer or similar.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills / ability. Flexibility within the role may be required from time to time.
- Experience with VMWare and providing server support (Windows, Exchange or similar).
- Any exposure to MySQL databases and Office 365 would be beneficial but NOT required.
This position is commutable from: Worcester, Birmingham, Kidderminster, Redditch, Leamington Spa, Hereford, Cheltenham, Gloucester and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”