Kingston upon Thames
11 days ago
- IT Support / IT Projects role
- Working with innovate SME customers in the London area
- Lots of training opportunities and a tailored personal development plan.
SME with a fantastic culture, they have an annual team building event in the UK to bring all staff together and focussed on helping to improve all staff’s physical and mental well-being. There will be lots of opportunities to further enhance you skills and receive comprehensive training both on and off the job.
Salary Guideline: Fantastic base salary + flexible wider benefits package (this can be altered to suit your personal needs / preferences).
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An SME business with a difference! The business is passionate about making sure their employees feel valued and actually enjoy coming to work.
- The business is committed to training and developing their employees. Many employees have studied for degrees and have been supported with further qualifications.
- Loyalty is a core value – employees have been with the business for long periods of time and few employees leave the business as you are so well cared for.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
The job will involve:
- Getting involved with really interesting IT projects – new technology, office moves, new software roll outs etc.
- Working with a variety of customers in and around London – this role will see that you get exposure to multiple industries, including; Event Management, Renewable Energies, Property, Professional Services.
- Working with Office365 on a daily basis to a high level.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously and acting as the main point of contact for customers throughout the process.
This job will suit:
- An IT Project Technician or IT Support Engineer with experience of working on a variety of IT / Business Systems projects.
- An IT Support Engineer / IT Technician / IT Engineer seeking something that is a bit more diverse with really good prospects.
- Someone who is passionate about IT, has good communication skills, is pro-active and wants a stimulating IT jobs role
This job is commutable from Kingston-upon-Thames, Mitcham, Leatherhead, Hounslow, Twickenham, Epsom, Sunbury-on-Thames, Sutton and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.