7 months ago
Internal Sales Engineer
- Customer facing role suited to someone with a technical background in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering or similar.
- The company has an investors in people, are passionate about employee engagement and having a really friendly work culture.
- Excellent starting salary £21,000 - £26,000 + bonus + wider benefits. Early finish on a Friday!
- Working in a role as an Internal Sales, Sales Engineer, Proposals Engineer.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Lots of training and career development opportunities – looking for someone to establish a long term career within the business.
- Joining a growing business, recent investments into a modern facility and technologies within the company.
- Diverse role which will offer a lot in terms of long term prospects and commercial experience within a professional B2B company.
- Excellent starting salary (£21,000 - £26,000 as a rough guideline). Early finish on a Friday.
This job will suit:
- A Mechanical / Electrical Engineer with customer facing experience – from a support role, commercial role or working within a sales support function.
- An articulate communicator, someone seeking a position that will involve advising and providing technical support to an engineering customer base.
- Any exposure to the construction industry useful – dealing with specifications, M&E & main building contractors.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Lutterworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Rugby, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville, Market Harborough, Coventry, Bedworth or areas commutable to Leicestershire / East Midlands.
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.