£15.00 to £16.00 per hour + overtime
jp / 200908-104139
11 months ago
HGV Technician, NG11, Ruddington, Nottinghamshire
- Position has been created as a result of growth.
- Varied job opportunity working within a small family owned business. HGV Class 1 licence is needed.
Due to growth, we are currently looking to recruit a HGV Technician. The vehicle range is geared towards HGV’s. There is a high degree of variety within this role, from mechanical and electrical repair, through to preparing vehicles for MOT’s, and responding to occasional breakdowns. A HGV class 1 licence is required for this position.
Salary & Package: £15.00 to £16.00 per hour + overtime. Dayshift position. Flexibility to work occasional Saturdays for a few hours is required due to the nature of the role.
This HGV Technician job will suit:
- A skilled HGV Technician who holds a Class 1 licence.
- Someone who can be flexible to work a range of duties within a smaller business environment.
- Willingness to support with overtime on occasions.
The HGV Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Small, friendly business with ambition to grow further.
- Opportunities for overtime and the chance to work in different areas.
- Competitive hourly rate with scope to increase as you develop within the business.
The HGV Technician job will involve:
- Mechanical repair of HGV’s. Electrical experience would be an advantage too.
- Preparing HGV’s for MOT.
- Supporting with breakdowns and working on site occasionally.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Loughborough, Derby, Newark, Leicester, Melton Mowbray.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: jp / 200908-104139