jp / 191223-133753-EP
over 1 year ago
Heat Treatment Operative Sheffield S1 South Yorkshire
- Working within an established manufacturer who are experiencing growth and offer stability.
- Excellent opportunity to develop a career within engineering.
We are currently recruiting for a Heat Treatment Operative to work within an engineering manufacturer on a day shift position. This is a varied, hands on position that will develop your skills in plating, treatment of metals, and finishing components to quality targets. Given the nature of the position, you will be working within a warmer, humid environment.
Salary & Package: c£18,000 as a base salary, plus overtime and wider benefits. This is a permanent, day shift only position – with an early Friday finish!
This Heat Treatment Operative job will suit:
- Someone who wants to learn and develop their engineering / production skills.
- Any prior experience of heat treatment or plating would be ideal (but not essential).
- Strong attention to detail and is comfortable multi-tasking across a range of duties.
The Heat Treatment Operative job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established team and company that has a fantastic, team driven culture.
- Opportunity to develop hands on skills for someone with the right hard working attitude.
- Warmer / more humid working environment at times.
The Heat Treatment Operative job will involve:
- Nickel plating and blasting products to tolerances.
- Heat Treatment preparation of products.
- Finishing products to customer specifications.
This job is commutable from Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley, Chesterfield
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: jp / 191223-133753-EP