Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
4 months ago
Health, Safety & Environmental Business Partner / Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor jobs role. Exciting H&E job / HSE Advisor job with a blue chip, innovative, dynamic and passionate high tech engineering business. This company holds world records in the Motorsport / Automotive sectors and are at the forefront of the industry.
Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + fantastic wider benefits package.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A business with a difference. Blue chip organization but with a strong focus on people and driving a positive company culture across the business.
- This company holds world records in the Motorsport / Automotive sectors and are one of the most exciting businesses to work for!
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and the opportunity to work with a forward thinking and progressive board of directors / management team to drive H&S culture change across the business
The job will involve:
- Driving the continual improvement of health, safety and environmental performance throughout the business.
- Carrying out COSHH and Fire risk Assessments and implementing new processes to reduce risk where necessary.
- Investigating incidents and ‘near misses’ on site and recommending steps to prevent reoccurrence.
- Work with managers across the organisation, developing a proactive approach to Health and Safety.
This job will suit:
- A HSE Business Partner or Health and Safety Advisor / Health and Safety Business Partner/ Health and Safety Manager who demonstrates enthusiasm, passion, conviction for the work they do and how it can have a positive impact on others.
- Any exposure to working within an engineering, motorsport, automotive, aerospace, rail, manufacturing or industrial environment would be advantageous.
- A focus on adding value to the business & driving a positive H&S culture across an engineering SME.
- Ideally you will have the NEBOSH Diploma, Grad IOSH or be a Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH).
- Candidates seeking HSE jobs / Health & Safety Jobs
This job is commutable from Northampton, Rugby, Coventry, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Banbury and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”