£42,000-45,000 + pension
5 months ago
by agreement / asap
Health & Safety Manager
Hands on Health & Safety and Environmental in manufacturing and engineering factory. Take charge of H&S and Environmental in the factory:
- updating health and safety processes,
- training supervisors in health and safety in the factory,
- auditing environmental, health and safety across the production site,
- risk assessments, PUWER and COSHH assessments and health and safety inspections,
- representing the business on external health and safety matters, delivering heath and safety training to workers.
- This Health and Safety Advisor role is hands on, with responsibility for one team member. The H&S Manager reports to the QHS&E Manager.
Skills and Experience
- Health and Safety experience, hands on, in manufacturing, engineering, industrial workplace
- NEBOSH or COSHH qualification
- Experience of Environmental, Health and Safety internal audits, inspections, and risk assessments
- Health & Safety Environment experience relating to industry standards and regulations 14001 and 45001
- Experience of keeping documentation up to date.
Suitable for candidates based in Sheffield, Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.