Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
5 months ago
- Health & Safety Advisor jobs role.
- Part time – flexible with hours / days
- 20 hours per week approx.
Are you seeking H&S Advisor jobs or which offer flexibility with working hours? Are you seeking part-time jobs in the HSE / health and safety world? This role is based in Leicester but with flexibility on hours you can avoid rush hour and commute in quite easily from Hinckley, Lutterworth, Kibworth, South Leicester, Leicestershire.
You will ideally be Grad IOSH / NEBOSH Diploma or similar and have some experience of manufacturing, engineering or industrial sectors (accustomed to toolbox talks, machinery H&S, risk assessments in an engineering / manufacturing environment)
You could be a Health & Safety Advisor or HSE Business Partner who is seeking that flexibility in working hours / part time H&S jobs role. You will need to be passionate about engaging with stakeholders in a collaborative and friendly manner
- £10m + t/o 100 headcount business which invests heavily in new machinery and equipment, allowing them to supply engineering components to some of the world’s leading OEMs / blue chip engineering businesses
- Friendly, conscientious company culture and values
- Flexible with working hours to suit you. Approx. 2 to 3 days per week (so maybe 20 hours approx.) you are able to avoid the rush hour and almost choose the hours that suits your work-life balance
This Health and Safety jobs role will suit:
- A Health & Safety Advisor / HSE Business Partner ideally with exposure to manufacturing/engineering or industrial sectors (including automotive, fabrication, aerospace, rail, mechanical engineering etc)
- Alternatively a Grad IOSH / NEBOSH Diploma level H&S Advisor / HSE Business Partner
- Based in Leicestershire or commutable to Leicester
- Someone seeking part-time health & safety jobs in the East Midlands / Leicestershire region commutable to Leicester
This Health and safety jobs role is commutable from Leicester, Hinckley, Lutterworth, Kibworth, Oadby, Wigston, Leicestershire or the East Midlands region
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.