5 months ago
Head of Sales
- £30m t/o supplier of electrical automation products. East Midlands HQ
- Manage a team of 10 field sales engineers
- Part of the senior management team – job would suit a Head of Sales / Director of Sales who has experience of electrical automation / Industry 4.0 / electrical engineering sectors
- 10% pension. £9,000 car allowance (or BMW 5 Series company car)
Incredibly exciting Head of Sales / Sales Manager jobs role (manage a team of 10) with a market leading supplier of electrical automation and connectivity components / systems (world renowned). HQ is near Leicester but with work from home + time in the field with the team we are flexible with your location.
This £30m t/o multi-national manufacturer of connectivity components sell a solution to manufacturing, engineering, industrial, automation, rail, process industries, automotive, aerospace and technical sectors.
As Head of Sales / Director of Sales, you will manage a team of field sales engineers / regional sales engineers. As Head of Sales / Sales Manager your main focus is on team leadership ; we are seeking a collaborative leader who is team focused.
This Head of Sales job will suit:
- A Director of Sales / Head of Sales or Sales Manager who has experience with electrical engineering components and systems, managing a team selling a solution into manufacturing, engineering, industrial, automation, rail, process industries, automotive, aerospace and technical sectors.
- A Sales & Marketing Manager or Commercial Manager seeking a strategic senior sales career opportunity
- A Head of Sales / Director of Sales who is passionate about team development, mentoring and coaching a sales team (team of 10 field sales engineers)
The Head of Sales jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A global business but still has that medium sized business agility and flexibility
- Passionate about mentoring, development and further learning
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
This Sales Manager / Head of Sales jobs role is based near Leicester but with work from home flexibility and time with the team in the field, we are flexible with your location. Ideally Midlands based commutable from Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Birmingham, Sheffield, Loughborough, East Midlands / West Midlands areas.
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies