£60,000 + car + benefits
ml / 210112-152449
9 days ago
Head of Production, £60,000, Birmingham, Chemical Manufacturing
This Head of Production job will suit:
- Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Extensive experience in chemical synthesis
- Chemical sector experience in Production operations
- Experienced leader with ability to manage, coach and develop others.
- Someone who is happy to be visible on the shop floor
The Head of Production job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Starting salary of up to £60,000 + car / car allowance + 25 days holidays + other benfirs
- Family owned business which has experienced significant growth in recent years
- A specialist chemical manufacturing business, audited to the highest standard
The Head of Production job will involve:
- The overall management and accountability for all chemical manufacturing plants to meet the company’s sales, output, manufacturing efficiency, quality, safety and environmental performance targets and standards
- Direct management of the Manufacturing Cell Managers x 2 and Shift Site Managers x 5
- Process improvements
- Looking at the production facility from a strategic and operational level
This job is commutable from Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Dudley, West Bromwich, Halesowen, Stourbridge, West Midlands, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 210112-152449