Highly Competitive Base Salary + Wider Benefits Package
about 1 year ago
Head of IT jobs role. Driving change across an engineering / manufacturing business, developing a technology roadmap for the business, and implementing policies to make this a reality. This role is with a multi-site manufacturing business who supply into global brands and well-established market leaders. You will ideally have some experience optimising SAP, MRP or ERP systems (this company use Microsoft Navision).
This Head of IT jobs role will involve:
- Heading up ERP related projects and solving teething problems and optimisation with a new Microsoft Dynamics ERP system.
- Introducing new IT strategy and cyber policies for the business.
- Auditing current systems and creating an IT roadmap for the business
- Putting IT budgets and forecasting in place.
- New systems implementations / rollouts and upgrades.
- Training / mentoring current team and junior staff (team is currently 6 people).
The Head of IT jobs working environment, opportunities, and rewards:
- Multi-national manufacturing business with a well-established customer base.
- Innovative and focused on developing new processes to improve current systems.
- A business passionate about continuous improvement.
- The staff, along with being friendly – have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting, and stimulating. No two days are the same!
This Head of IT jobs role is based near Wolverhampton, commutable from Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Staffordshire and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”