Salary TBC approx. Guide
about 2 months ago
Group Supply Chain Director
- Group Supply Chain Director jobs role. £100,000 - £120,000 + 30% bonus (approx. TBC)
- Global role driving lean, MRP / ERP, supply chain efficiencies across 7 SMEs (£5m to £20m t/o) : total £70m t/o
- Engineering distributor ; NOT a manufacturing company so lean improvements focused around supply chain operations , MRP / ERP systems
- Part of a FTSE 250 PLC but retains an agile, friendly, SME outlook on business
- Multi-site : you will be Group Supply Chain Director for facilities near Swindon, Stuttgart plus several others across Europe
- As a Supply Chain Director, you will ideally have experience of multi-site operations, lean, value stream mapping and be accustomed to pulling things together (post acquisition experience very useful!)
- Salary TBC but could be £100,000 - £120,000 + 30% bonus + car + medical etc.
Group Supply Chain Director jobs role for a very profitable distributor of engineering components / distributor of industrial products (distributing a high number of engineering components / industrial products into rail, petrochemical, process industries, automotive, aerospace etc). This is high volume, high number of parts distribution so you will be passionate about driving improvements to supply chain, logistics, IT systems MRP / ERP and customer service (as opposed to technical innovation / engineering innovation or manufacturing).
Are you seeking Group Supply Chain Director jobs or Director of supply Chain jobs in the Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon, Cheltenham, Reading, Oxford, Newbury, Witney, Trowbridge regions? You will need to be flexible with international travel.
This Group Supply Chain Director jobs role will suit:
- A Supply Chain Director who has multi-site experience within manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, industrial, automotive or wider technical sectors (whilst this business does little manufacturing, they are still technical products into technical sectors so you are likely to have worked in this type of world)
- A Supply Chain Director who has a strong SME track record (helping multi-site operations drive improvements via lean, better IT systems, value stream mapping etc)
- The company value loyalty so you will ideally have demonstrated length of tenure (with stints of 5+ years in your last 3 Supply Chain appointments or similar
- You will have strong lean experience (Six Sigma trained or similar). Multi-site lean essential.
- Must be happy to travel and able to navigate differences in cultures across Europe
- Able to influence without line management (often working with dotted line reports – demonstrating the WHY & influencing rather than just directing to drive changes, lean and efficiencies)
To apply please contact Edward Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment. Reference: ESSC
This Supply Chain director jobs role is commutable from Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon, Cheltenham, Reading, Oxford, Newbury, Witney, Trowbridge
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.