KL / 190603-152821A-EP-INDHP
13 days ago
Graduate R&D Engineer, Hastings, East Sussex
- Opportunity to work for an innovative materials developer
- Get hands on from day one
- Competitive graduate salary and wider benefits package
This Graduate R&D Engineer job will suit:
- The role would suit a recent graduate in a materials science, materials engineering, chemical engineering, physics or a similar science or engineering based discipline.
- The role is within a small R&D team so you will experience broad and interesting range of responsibilities, therefore we are looking for a candidate that will embrace working within this type of environment.
- We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about working within an innovative, product development focused role – you will be developing brand new products!
The Graduate R&D Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- 30 headcount, £7 million t/o materials development manufacturing business supplying a global market.
- The company develop and provide high quality performance materials for the leisure, industrial and agricultural market sectors. Their materials are used to manufacture energy and resource saving products.
- You will be joining a business with strong growth plans, a strong yet relaxed team culture and a dedication to innovative product development.
- Competitive graduate starting salary plus company pension contribution, healthcare and company bonus.
The Graduate R&D Engineer job will involve:
- Joining an innovative R&D team working on the continuous improvement of products performance, longevity, production quality and capability.
- You will have the opportunity to use bespoke material and product testing facilities, work closely with leading academic institutions and suppliers to develop the next generation of market leading innovations.
- Alongside the material research and development, will be the opportunity to travel to trade fairs both in the UK and abroad, and meet customers, solving issues and helping to develop the product.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
KL / 190603-152821A