£ Competitive Salary
9 days ago
Graduate Engineer jobs role / CAE Applications Engineer jobs role. Multi-national engineering simulation technology and consulting business. Graduate Engineer level CAE Engineer position working closely with customers across a range of industry sectors to help solve complex engineering problems through the use of CAE software tools.
Are you a graduate in mechanical engineering, physics or maths and enjoy solving complex engineering problems using CAE / FEA / CFD / engineering simulation software tools? Fantastic entry level opportunity to develop your career working with blue chip advanced engineering manufacturing businesses.
This Graduate Engineer job will suit:
- You will be passionate about working with others to solve complex engineering problems.
- Role would suit a mechanical engineering, physics or maths graduate interested in CAE / engineering simulation who will enjoy building relationships with customers to understand their engineering challenges and ultimately help solve them through the use of powerful CAE software tools.
- Exposure to using CAE / engineering software tools e.g. Matlab, Simulink, Maple, Modelica, GT Suite, MathCAD or similar is advantageous.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, physics or similar science or mathematics based discipline.
The Graduate Engineer jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Multinational engineering simulation technology and consulting business working across a number of industries including automotive, aerospace, energy and consumer goods.
- Fantastic environment to develop your technical and communication skills, the business has a genuine interest and great experience in developing their people.
The Graduate Engineer job will involve:
- Work closely with customers, internal technical and commercial teams to help solve complex engineering problems through the use of CAE software tools.
- Projects could be product design, analysis or fluid dynamics focused.
- Support customer meetings i.e. add a technical voice to the process – this is NOT a sales role but does involve interacting with customers from a technical perspective.
This Graduate Engineer job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Birmingham, Leicester, Hinckley, Rugby, Tamworth, Nuneaton, Solihull, Northampton.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford