KL / 190605-145222-EP-INDHP
13 days ago
Graduate Electronics Design Engineer, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
- Automotive business involved in control systems for the high performance vehicle and motorsport sectors
- Opportunity to be part of a wider automotive technology group based in a brand new facility
- Competitive graduate salary, and wider benefits package
This Graduate Electronics Design Engineer job will suit:
- We are looking for an Electronics Engineer that would be excited about working on cutting edge motorsport control systems technology design and development projects.
- University project or industrial experience in any of the following areas is preferred; of analogue and digital electronics; schematic capture and PCB design; use of practical test equipment (scope, logic analysers etc…).
- You are likely to be degree qualified (or perhaps HNC/HND qualified with some industry experience) in an electronics engineering / systems engineering, motorsport or automotive engineering (with an electronic bias) discipline.
The Graduate Electronics Design Engineer jobs working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- Specialist, small but growing engineering business that develops and supplies electronic and mechatronic systems for motorsport, electric and autonomous vehicles.
- The company is part of much larger group of organisations predominately working within the automotive and motorsport industry sectors.
- Salary commensurate with experience plus benefits.
The Graduate Electronics Design Engineer job will involve:
- A truly broad and varied electronics design role working on cutting edge motorsport control systems technology development projects.
- Specification, design, and test of new electronic systems.
- Re-design of existing electronic controllers.
- Your input will be integral to the future of hardware development within the business.
KL / 190605-145222
To apply, please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.