£ Competitive Salary
16 days ago
Graduate Design Engineer
- Aerospace project engineer jobs , stress engineer jobs , graduate design engineer jobs role
- As a graduate engineer seeking graduate engineering jobs you will need to A) have a bit of experience and B) be able to relocate / commute to Weymouth region
- Graduate design engineer jobs role would be suited for a mechanical engineer that enjoys a broad range of responsibilities – mechanical design, FEA and stress calculations, prototyping etc.
- The role will involve mechanical design, 3D CAD SolidWorks & mechanical analysis, finite element analysis combined with supporting product development, prototype build and test activities.
The graduate design engineer jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established aerospace engineering / manufacturing business. They develop and manufacture products used within defence, specialist vehicle and aerospace sectors.
- They work with the very large aerospace blue chip clients across the world
- They have a friendly medium sized company culture
The graduate design engineer jobs role will involve:
- Good opportunity to combine both theoretical mechanical design / analysis activities with being nice and practical / hands on by supporting the product manufacturing process.
- Undertake mechanical design and analysis projects which will include 3D CAD using Solidworks, 2D drawings, Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and hand calculations.
- Support the manufacture of prototypes and trials including the physical testing of the prototypes.
- Opportunity to work closely with customers on projects, visit customers and understand their product / engineering requirements.
This graduate engineering job will suit:
- Previous experience of working within a mechanical design / project engineer or similar role where you are producing 2D & CAD designs / drawings as well as undertaking your own mechanical analysis / finite element analysis (FEA).
- An Engineer that enjoys supporting the product development & manufacturing process e.g. product testing, prototype build, product trials.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HNC/HND/Degree) in a mechanical engineering or similar engineering discipline.
- You will need to be able to obtain a basic level of UK security clearance.
This graduate engineer jobs role is commutable from Weymouth, Bridport, Lyme Regis, Dorchester, Yeovil, Honiton, Chard, Portland.
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.