£22,000 - £29,000
21 days ago
Are you a Graduate engineer / Automotive Engineer with a passion for vehicles? This is a fantastic opportunity to support global automotive businesses with a wide variety of exciting vehicle dynamics projects.
Salary range of £22,000 - £29,000 commensurate with experience plus an excellent company pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, company bonus, onsite sports and fitness facilities.
The Graduate Automotive Engineer job will suit:
- A graduate in Automotive Engineering, Motorsport Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a similar engineering discipline.
- Any specific work or project experience focused on vehicle dynamics testing or simulation would be beneficial.
- Above all we are a looking for an Engineer passionate about developing their career within an incredibly exciting and rapidly expanding automotive research and development engineering business.
- Fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced environment where you will become an integral part of a busy engineering team.
The Graduate Automotive Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised research and development engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering and technology business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Salary range of £22,000 - £29,000 commensurate with experience plus an excellent company pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, company bonus, onsite sports and fitness facilities.
The Graduate Automotive Engineer job will involve:
- Supporting global automotive businesses with a wide variety of exciting vehicle dynamics projects.
- Preparing a broad range of vehicles (anything from F1 cars to minibuses!) and setting them up for vehicle dynamics rig testing.
- Data logging, recording of test information, scrutiny of test data, preparation of test data and reports for customers.
- Working closely with customers, handling enquires and supporting proposal generation for future project. .
This Graduate Automotive Engineer job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Warwick, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull.
To apply please contact Charlotte Findell at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd