£40,000 to £50,000
about 1 month ago
Gas Service Engineer
- Industrial Gas Engineer jobs role, Commercial Gas Engineer jobs role, Gas Service Engineer.
- Role would suit a qualified Gas Engineer with experience of working within a commercial or industrial gas engineering / process heating environment.
- This is a home based / field based industrial servicing, repair, installation and commissioning position, most customer visits will be within a 2-hour drive from your home.
- £37K - £40K basic salary + company van + paid overtime + pension + profit related bonus (5-10% of salary annually) + private healthcare. Total annual earnings likely to be in £45K-£50K range.
- Established business with strong values and a great reputation across their customer base.
This Gas Service Engineer job will suit:
- An Industrial Gas Engineer or Commercial Gas Engineer that has previous experience of working in the commercial or industrial gas heating industry.
- We are looking for a candidate that has as a minimum has completed ACS Natural Gas Modules CONC1, TPCP1, and TCP1a, ICPN1, CORT1, CIGA1, CDGA1.
- You will hold a full UK Driving licence.
This Gas Service Engineer job will involve:
- You will be joining a stable and successful business within the industrial / process heating business operating on a national scale.
- The company have their own customer service contracts as well as supporting UK burner manufacturers with their service, repair and installations contracts.
- Undertake service visits that will include breakdown cover and planned preventative maintenance at customer sites.
- Ensure high levels of customer service are delivered and maintained during and between site visits.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.