£23000 - £25000
5 months ago
French Speaking Account Coordinator
- Sales Coordinator / Customer Service / Sales Administrator / International transport coordinator role – this is NOT cold calling and NOT a call centre environment.
- Dealing with French speaking customer accounts– You must be able to speak fluent French & English (Bi-Lingual / Native / Mother Tongue).
- Multinational engineering business based in Leicestershire – modern facility with an excellent company culture, one for training and developing their staff.
Exciting French speaking role with a business that deals with customers worldwide. Excellent opportunities to progress long term within the business, and to use French language skills. If you are a Fluent French speaker (Bilingual / Multilingual / Native) looking for a role that involves dealing with customers in a B2B environment and live in the Leicestershire area this will be ideal for you.
This French Speaking job will suit:
- A multilingual, bilingual professional, you must be a fluent / native French speaker.
- Commercially astute – experience in a role dealing with customers, customer service, sales coordinator or similar.
- Any exposure to Engineering, Manufacturing or technical industries would be advantageous but not a necessity, working in a B2B environment ideally.
The French Speaking job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- They are really passionate about innovation, stability and loyalty.
- Excellent working environment with an exciting company – a medium sized business who are friendly and conscientious in nature.
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- NOT based in a city / town centre, very easy to commute to, free on-site parking.
This French Speaking job is commutable from Ashby, Leicester, Loughborough, Coalville, Ibstock, Hinckley, Tamworth, Derby or the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”