£ Competitive Salary
about 1 month ago
Food Warehouse Supervisor Team Leader. Monday-Friday, days + some Saturday cover. Warehouse Supervisor or Team Leader of 20-30 Warehouse staff, including some ambient food storage, food packaging storage and general warehousing mixed use. Growing business with a strong team spirit.
Offering a competitive package for those with a food storage background.
The role will involve:
- Day to day Supervising the warehouse activities on two neighbouring warehouse sites.
- Completing the paper work for goods-in, goods-out and related BRC food storage documents.
- Supervising a team of between 10 – 15 permanent staff plus temps agency staff.
- Completing warehouse paperwork and documents to make sure smooth and accurate information is passed to and from colleagues in the transport planning and accounts teams.
- The role is daytime Monday-Friday, with some flexibility needed sometimes, and being able to pop-in for a few minutes to check-in with staff on Saturdays.
- Ability to jump on a Fork Lift, and/or use a Counter Balance
- Willingness to learn and having the right attitude is the main thing.
- We have used the phrase “food warehouse supervisor” on some of our adverts. The actual job title is Warehouse Supervisor. This is because part of the warehouse involves food storage. Ideally we want a person with some food storage documentation, so we added the word “food” to the advert.
Do you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role? If so please forward your CV to Dawn McKenna