£26,000 to £30,000
17 days ago
Fleet Maintenance Controller
- Opportunity for an experienced Controller from a Fleet / Dealership background to help ensure all fleet vehicles provided to third parties are managed correctly.
- Varied position, competitive salary, days based for an established business within the trade.
We are seeking a Fleet Controller or Workshop Controller to help support the maintenance function within a fleet services business. The role will see you work alongside third parties to ensure maintenance carried out on vehicles is delivered on time, to standards, and fully complaint to requirements.
Salary & Package: Up to £30,000 + 23 days holiday (rising to 25 over two years) + bank holidays, Life insurance.
This Fleet Controller job will suit:
- An experienced Maintenance Controller from a Fleet background would be ideal.
- Someone from a Fleet or Dealership background that has experience of liaising with a range of contacts and has a good eye for detail.
- Awareness of safety standards and ensuring compliance.
The Service Controller job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent salary working within an established business.
- Opportunity to work with a range of people and communicate at all levels.
- Days based role – no weekend or shift work needed.
- Friendly, relaxed team culture. Fast paced and rewarding work.
The Maintenance Controller job will involve:
- Manage, control and supply, compliant and timely service scheduling for all the vehicles/assets.
- Ensure that all information provided on service documentation is interpreted and actioned appropriately, to ensure legal compliance.
- Process the service scheduling for all vehicles/assets serviced by 3rd party maintenance providers.
This job is commutable from Castle Donington, Derby, Nottingham
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.