£16,000 to £21,000 as a guide
3 months ago
- Due to the nature of the business, we need someone from a transport / fleet type background.
- Permanent position, days based.
We are seeking an Administrator who has a great eye for detail and enjoys variety. As an Administrator you will be responsible for updating vehicle registration details, liaising with Suppliers and working with invoices. Wider duties include taxing vehicles and communicating with the DVLA.
Salary & Package: c£16,000 to £21,000
This Fleet Administrator job will suit:
- An Administrator who has ideally worked within a Fleet, Transport, Logistics or similar environment.
- A good communicator at all levels. This role will see you liaise with different Suppliers.
- Flexible to work from home initially and then commute to Castle Donington.
The Fleet Administrator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Permanent position
- Friendly, close working team.
- Relaxed, yet fast paced, working environment.
- Growing company with possible future opportunities.
The Fleet Administrator job will involve:
- Responsible for general administration and updating systems.
- Working with the wider team and suppliers, such as the DVLA etc.
- Some financial duties – supporting Invoices, taxing of vehicles.
This job is commutable from Castle Donington
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.