£38,000 to £42,000 as a guide
4 months ago
- Multiple vacancies available to join a market leader who are experiencing significant growth.
- Highly competitive salary + Vehicle (for personal and business use).
- Opportunities for either permanent employment, or on a self employed basis.
- Company is based in Leeds but this role does cover the local surrounding areas.
Are you a skilled Fitter looking for permanent or contract work? We are supporting a leading business who specialise in fitting bathrooms and kitchens. The company work with a diverse range of customers and offer solutions that make a real difference to those who need accessible solutions.
Salary & Package: Up to £42,000 salary depending on experience. Van provided + Fuel card. Vehicle can be used outside of work for personal use too. Overtime rates and wider bonuses available. 22 days holiday + banks. Self employed rates differ accordingly and are paid immediately upon completion.
This Fitter job will suit:
- A skilled Fitter who prides themselves on quality with a flexible work ethic.
- Plumbing and Tiling experience is required. Wider Joinery experience would be a bonus, but not essential.
- Driving licence required due to the mobile nature of the role.
- Flexible to work across a range of projects, from private refits through to local authority projects.
The Fitter job will involve:
- Fitting and installing a range of bathrooms and kitchens across the Yorkshire region.
- Plumbing and Tiling.
- Fitting Wet Floor Showers and Mobility Bathrooms.
The Fitter job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Reputable business with excellent customer rated reviews.
- Established for over 50 years, the company are stable and have a strong order book.
- Flexible salary to match your skills. Generous benefits package.
This job is commutable from Leeds, Wakefield, Harrogate, Bradford.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd