7 months ago
- Embedded Software / Firmware position using C
- Position will see you write and test software.
Work within a R&D / Product environment to support Firmware development. The position will require a good grasp of C language for their systems. Hands on position that will see you get involved with the testing of products.
Salary & Package: Flexible salary to match your expectations. Wider benefits including life assurance and other health / wellbeing programmes.
This Firmware Engineer job will suit:
- An experienced Firmware or Embedded Software Engineer, flexible on industry experience.
- Advanced experience using C language.
- Enjoy testing and working within a team environment.
The Firmware Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing business that is looking to improve their product range.
- Opportunity to make an impact and work with a varied engineering position.
- Flexible salary to suit and wider benefits package.
The Firmware Engineer job will involve:
- Write firmware for embedded systems using the C language.
- Create unit-test software to support development and testing.
- Work alongside the wider team to contribute new ideas and participate in code reviews.
This job is commutable from Manchester, Stockport.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.