DT / 190211-114126
6 months ago
Do you want to join a friendly honest and customer focused team? Why not join our business? Working as a Fire and Security Service Engineer for a growing successful organization who puts customer service and their team 1st..
Competitive Salary and commission scheme and excellent overall package.
Our Service Engineer will visit our valued clients in and around Birmingham to complete their fire and security servicing. Visiting our valued clients, you will be the first line support for fault finding and servicing conventional and addressable fire alarms, intruder alarms, CCTV, access control, emergency lighting, and fire extinguishers.
The job would suit
- Somebody experienced in servicing fire and security products
- A solid technical background, although full training will be given
- Confident working alone and able to organize your time
- Understand health and safety at work
- Flexibility around working hours
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Competitive salary and commission scheme
- Annual leave which increases with service, plus bank holidays
- Company van, mobile phone, laptop and uniform
- Healthcare scheme including an annual health assessment
The job will involve:
- Maintaining and servicing of systems that comply to relevant industry standards and codes of practice
- Commissioning of fire and security systems to completion as per specification and drawings
- Completing demonstrations to client and effective hand over of system to client
- Completing all relevant paperwork for Servicing of systems in line with SSAIB requirements
- Promote good internal working relationships with all colleagues and clients
This job is commutable from Birmingham and Gloucester, Leicester, Herefordshire, Staffordshire.