c£45,000 + Expenses
5 months ago
Field Service Engineer - Valves
- Varied field-based role that covers Europe.
- Can be based anywhere within the UK.
- Around 80% of the time will cover field work across European countries, 20% based in the UK. Work within the UK is remote based, usually documentation focused.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Field Service Engineer who has a mechanical bias and experience working with Valves. There is stacks of variety and would suit someone who enjoys international travel. Work within the UK is very independent and you would be based at home, offering lots of flexibility as a whole. Average stays away can range from 1 / 2 weeks up to a month depending on the project.
Salary & Package: c£45,000 as a base salary. All expenses covered whilst working overseas.
This Field Service Engineer job will suit:
- A Mechanically biased Field Service Engineer who is flexible to spend the majority of their time working away.
- Specific experience with Valve products is essential. The company manufacture a range of valve products and support with installation, maintenance etc.
- Good administration skills / comfortable writing follow up reports.
- Happy working independently, there is a high degree of self management with this role.
- Come from a Fitter / Technician type background. Apprentice trained / Engineering qualification.
The Field Service Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Work for a global employer who have an established product and wide customer network.
- Opportunity to have a lot of autonomy in how you manage your own work load.
- Meet different customers and experience different culture overseas.
The Field Service Engineer job will involve:
- Travel to customer locations for field inspection and repair of valves.
- Complete inspection report describing the findings of the analysis.
- Communicate with customers, receive orders for installation, turn on products etc.
- Used various tools for product repairs.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.