£30,000 - £33,000 + Overtime + Company Car / Van
7 months ago
Field Service Engineer – Multi Skilled, MK1, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Fantastic opportunity to develop skills, visit multiple customers and earn plenty of overtime! Fantastic benefits such as laptop, phone, Ipad, hotel card, numerous allowances etc.
CNC Technician, Field Service Engineer position which is field based across the South of the UK. Electrical and mechanical service skills are required (slight emphasis on electrical service / fault finding skills). Working with advanced machinery that is used in the wood working / wood processing industry.
Starting salary £30,000 - £33,000 + Overtime + Company Car / Van
This job will suit:
- An experienced Service Engineer, Field Engineer or CNC Technician who has had, or is open to, field based work.
- Any experience within the Wood / Woodworking industry is highly beneficial.
- Fault finding / service / PLC / maintenance fitting skills.
- A formal qualification / apprenticeship with a multi-disciplined background.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent benefits and opportunity to travel to various locations, including international training opportunities to develop skills further.
- Basic salaryc£32,000 + Overtime. Likely take home package will be in excess of £50,000 accounting for overtime/stay away allowances. You get paid the moment you leave your home.
- Field based so you will likely stay away most nights during the working week. Flexibility is key for the position.
The job will involve:
- Field based service activity on CNC machinery across the midlands.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding, a rough 60 / 40 split so a slight electrical bias would be an advantage.
- International travel occasionally for training purposes. The job will require frequent stays away from home during the working week, all expenses covered.
This job is commutable from Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bedford, Stevanage, Aylesbury, Banbury, Luton and the surrounding areas.