£30,000 - £35,000
2 months ago
Field Service Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer, Service jobs based in the Birmingham area. This service engineer job will require a multi skilled engineer to fault find, repair and maintenance on large plant equipment. This will involve mostly travel in the UK with a couple of trips into Europe – an average of 2 nights a month away from home, the travel is well structured!
£30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + Car + Wider Benefits
This job will suit:
- A Service Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer, Field based engineer that is accustomed to travel across customer sites or is looking for a role that involves travel.
- A strong Electrical appreciation is ideal (17th edition very beneficial but not essential), there will be a mix of mechanical work along with some wiring, PLC & Controls type machinery.
- Accustomed to travel – This will be an office based job with a well-structured Service schedule with a small number of callouts. We suspect that there will be between 2-4 nights spent away on average per month.
- Someone who has worked in a ‘heavy’ environment – possibly in metal finishing, fabricating, welding roles or within a heavy industrial environment would be suitable.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Manufacturing company part of a larger group, who are able to back them in terms of investment with training, new equipment and career progression.
- Market leaders in there industry, there are no direct competitors and they have a strong order book.
- A very nice environment to work in, excellent collaborative culture, every employee is given a lot of trust and freedom within their roles as long as they get the job done.
- Excellent overall package.
The job will involve:
- Visiting customer sites to provide routine service of large plant equipment, both across the UK and in Europe.
- A mix of both mechanical & electrical service work.
- Responding to customer callouts to help with breakdowns and troubleshooting.
- When based at the office get involved with assembly, testing and other tasks where needed.
This job is commutable from Dudley, Oldbury, West Bromwich, Smethwick, Stourbridge, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield, Kidderminster and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.