£10.00 - £12.00 per hour basic
over 1 year ago
- Day shift based job opportunity for an experienced Fabricator. Can be sheet metal or Plastics.
- Stable business that are undergoing growth and extending their facilities.
Job opportunity for a sheet metal experienced Fabricator that is looking for expand their skillset. We are looking for an experienced Fabricator that is keen to learn and begin a career as a Plastics Fabricator. As a Plastics Fabricator, you will work with a range of plastic materials and machinery to form finished products. This is a dayshift based role – no shifts – for a growing employer.
Salary & Package: £10.00 - £12.00 per hour basic. 40 hour working week across day shift hours.
This Fabricator job will suit:
- A proven Fabricator / Operative who has worked with various metals – keen to learn and begin a career as a plastic fabricator.
- Hand tool experience – ability to work from engineering drawings.
- Experience in fabrication / welding of structural steelwork.
- The desire to add to their skillset and move into a plastics fabricator role.
The Fabricator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- 60/70 headcount business, roughly 20 million pound turnover with the vision to double this within the next 5 years.
- Expanding facilities as a result of growth.
- Opportunities to work across a range of plastic products. No shifts.
The Fabricator job will involve:
- Fabricating, assembling and repairing a range of plastic products.
- Using precision and hand tools for production – such as saws and routers.
- Cutting a range of plastics
- Working with press and forming machinery.
- Using adhesives where required.
This job is commutable from Horsham, Crawley, Haywards Heath, Slaugham, Handcross, Albourne
To apply please contact Jack Ludford