Highly Competitive Base Salary + Wider Benefits Package
over 1 year ago
- Export Coordinator, Import Coordinator, Sales Coordinator, dealing with international customer accounts.
- Multi-site, Defence sector engineering business, working on security and surveillance projects.
- Highly interesting / diverse projects, friendly culture, good track record of developing their people.
- Owned by a German technology business with very strong financial backing.
Export Coordinator jobs role. Exciting Export / Import role with a business that deals with customers worldwide. Excellent opportunities to progress long term within the business and to gain further qualifications. You will work with a business that are genuinely passionate about their staff, offering a variety of employment benefits and development opportunities.
This Export Coordinator job will suit:
- Strong experience with commercial invoice processes, export documentation, freight forwarding and routing of shipments.
- Someone with experience of working with an ERP system in a commercial role (this company use IFS).
- Commercially astute – experience in a role dealing with customers, Account management, sales coordinator, customer service or similar.
- Any exposure to Engineering, Manufacturing, Defence or technical industries would be advantageous but not a necessity, working in a B2B environment ideally.
The Export Coordinator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Very friendly, professional and conscientious team, working within a modern R&D facility.
- This is a market leader within their industry and a highly reputable engineering business.
- Based outside of London, very easy to commute to, free on-site parking.
- Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme + car lease scheme + life assurance.
This Export Coordinator job is commutable from Barnet, Edgware, Watford, St Albans, Hatfield, East Barnet, Enfield and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”