10 months ago
• Engineering Manager job Haverhill Cambridge Colchester Suffolk region
• Days 8:00 to 17:00 Mon-Friday. No shifts, 13% pension!! 25 days holiday, profit bonus, private medical
• Incredibly stable £70m t/o 600+ headcount business : offering you & your family long term job security
Are you an Engineering Manager or Maintenance Manager seeking a business that can offer incredible job security and a family ethos? Alternatively are you a Senior Maintenance Engineer, Lead engineer or Maintenance supervisor seeking Engineering Manager or Maintenance manager jobs in the Haverhill, Cambridge, Bishop’s Stortford, Braintree, Colchester, Bury St Edmunds, Saffron Walden, Suffolk / Cambridgeshire region?
The Engineering Manager jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• No shifts. Monday to Friday 8:00 to 17:00
• Brand new £6m facility : manufacturing, industrial engineering /mechanical engineering
• 13% pension!! 25 days holiday, profit bonus, private medical
• Incredibly stable business – they have over 12 sites across the UK are still family owned and can really offer you stable employment
The Engineering Manager jobs role will involve:
• Lead a small team of maintenance engineers
• Still be hands on 50% approx. of your time – the other 50% is managing contractors, managing documentation (permits to work etc), ordering spares, leading and developing the team
• Working as part of a small maintenance team, performing preventative maintenance on plant and equipment across the site
• A reasonable amount of the maintenance is electrical maintenance on the cranes on site (these are Demag cranes). Just to make you aware, there will be some working from heights in this role (so if you have IPAF that would be great)
• You will ideally be multi-skilled.
This Engineering Manager jobs role will suit:
• A maintenance manager or maintenance supervisor or senior maintenance engineer
• The company value loyalty so you will ideally have demonstrated length of tenure (with stints of 5+ years in your last 3 jobs or similar)
• You will ideally be used to working in a heavy industrial environments (manufacturing, engineering, automotive, aerospace, rail ; any mechanical engineering or manufacturing type of sectors).
• Knowledge and experience of carrying out PPM and implementing maintenance systems and checks
• Someone who meets our core values & behaviours: a maintenance manager or senior maintenance engineer with humility, integrity, loyalty, continuous improvement.
This Engineering Manager jobs role is commutable from Haverhill, Cambridge, Bishop’s Stortford, Braintree, Colchester, Bury St Edmunds, Saffron Walden, Suffolk / Cambridgeshire
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.