£35,000 - £45,000
11 days ago
Are you a Powertrain Test Team Leader, Workshop Manager, Engineering Supervisor seeking team leader / management jobs within the automotive sector? This job is to lead a team of Technicians / plan resources involved in engine testing.
Salary & Package: £35K - £45K as a guide plus package including an excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and company bonus.
This Workshop Manager job will suit:
- An Engineering Team Leader, Workshop Manager, Engine Test Supervisor with experience of managing and organising teams of Technicians.
- Experience of working within an automotive / vehicle engineering environment would be preferable but NOT essential – a mechanical engineering background is
- You are likely to hold a recognised qualification in a mechanical engineering, motor vehicle engineering or similar discipline.
Job Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience, £35K - £45K as a guide plus package including an excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and company bonus.
The Engine Test Team Leader job will involve:
- Managing a mechanical technician team working on powertrain test projects.
- Ensure efficient delivery of engine testing from start to finish.
- Provision of Health, Safety, Efficiency and Quality (HSEQ) of all operations within the test facilities.
- Ensure KPIs are measured and met.
- Develop and mentor team members.
This Test Operations Team Leader job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Hinckley, Loughborough, Leicestershire, Warwickshire.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford